Monday, November 18, 2013

Good Morning

Its just one of those mornings when you wake up with a wonderful feeling, as if its all going to be fine. I woke up with a warm feeling in my heart. The morning sun was trying to break out from behind the cloud cover. The slits of dark red announced the arrival of another day. Its was a breath-taking view, and as I watched it from my bed I realised it was not going to be just another day. It was going to be different. I don't know how. And at that hour my brain was too groggy to figure out the details. But yes the feeling was pretty much the same. So here I am writing my first blog (thanks Sandy di) without knowing what's it going to be about or what I'm going to do with it later.
So here's to new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review - START WITH WHY - How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone To Take Action - by Simon Sinek

If anything, you can call me an impulsive reader – it catches my attention and I pick the book up – and can read almost anything. But self-h...